MET GALA 2011






Of all the dresses I did see these ones made the cut as being my favorites! I was sad to see that not many celebrities actually wore Alexander McQueen, especially considering this year's theme for the Gala was 'Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty". Geisel's dress, a McQueen dress, was fabulous! She looked like a modern day mermaid princess (thats how I describe it). My next favorite was Ginnifer Goodwin's (the emerald dress). First of all, props to her for wearing a TOPSHOP dress to the Met Gala of all places. The dress looked absolutely stunning on her. Green is definitely her color! My absolute favorite dress of the night though, surprisingly, was Fergies!! She wore a very sleek, body-hugging, lace Marchesa dress, also seeming to be mermaid inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment